5 Science 1 Class 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Be Know That You May Enter Some Topic In A New Category That Had Created...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
daily visitor < 5 ~_~ does anyone have some interesting stuff to post up oh ?

which college or U?

Go down 
+6
DeadDeviL
kellyliew
eJ
QC Freedom
ohmygodbear
lovingyun
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
QC Freedom
Wonderfuier
Wonderfuier
QC Freedom

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-07-09

which college or U? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:06 pm

agree.......better 顺其自然......
dont dispair,the nicest thing will happen when u least expect on them
Back to top Go down
jeremytang
DaiLou
DaiLou
jeremytang

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:22 pm

Your motto is great, Kian Seong. Thanks for your friendly advice. Although it is hard to choose whether I will follow my father's footstep or to be a pharmacist or maybe taking A Level [don't know], but your advice makes me inspiring. I just don't know. But, if I choose to be a pharmacist, I will be in Utar, Ipoh to study. I just don't like to be far away from my house in Puchong. I just dislike. On the other hand, if I choose to study accounting, I will study in Sunway which is near my house. In addition, not only I but you all had study 'Prinsip Perakaunan' and KH before, I think accounting is not so hard [my father also said like that]. And btw, Kian Seong and Yi Yun had studied accounting and faced this subject in real SPM...Can you please give some opinions to me? I just wait for your replies...Please...How is accounting in SPM? Is it easy or what?
Back to top Go down
http://tvbwonderfulseries-jse.blogspot.com
QC Freedom
Wonderfuier
Wonderfuier
QC Freedom

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:46 pm

erm.....in SPM lvl is damnnnnnnnn easy....cz tat 1 was vry vry basic n oonly do account only.........
now, i oso take accounting in my A lvl...........cant say vry easy......cz u nt only do account but also analyse,etc. but for me is more easier than economics n business studies....
is just depends, for some my frd there..they said accounting is more harder than economics n business.......
if u think 1 thing is hard, then it will b vry vry hard.
if u think is easy, den u wont gt mood 2 study it....
nth is tis world is easy or hard.........it just depends on your 心态...
but for me, accounting is nice 2 study, cz no need 2 memory so many theory like eco....it's just depends on individual
so the final decision for u...once u make a decision u cant return.
another thihng, if plan too well in life, then u wont b able 2 feel the excitement of life.....
finally, tis is life, better enjoy it cz life is nt a rehearsal
GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
jeremytang
DaiLou
DaiLou
jeremytang

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:23 pm

thanks for your replies...I think I may choose accounting...And in my different point of view, although I like Bio very much, but I may scared that once I am in the halfway of a particular science subject like pharmacy, I felt it was hard to understand and it is different from the Form 4 & 5 Bio and Chem subject....That means I felt disappointed that period of time. I just can't cope myself...and I realise that eventhough accounting is a new subject for me, but I just want to have this new experience not only for earning money in the future but it is helpful for me in order to identify and analyse the financial status of a company...Actually, I had bought an accounting book for myself..I mean in English version not BM version [hate it]. I just read a few chapters. I felt that it is not very as hard as Physics, Chem and Bio....You know as my father and mother are studied in accounting before..they said accounting is straight forward and it is a subject that less memorise and easy to understand and remember. Just relaxed and no need to panic. A new subject as you must take time or else you may got into trouble...So, thanks and good luck
Back to top Go down
QC Freedom
Wonderfuier
Wonderfuier
QC Freedom

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:19 pm

Erm....u can think so is vry good...........but bear in mind, u go study accounting ,nt only study account, u oso need 2 study all the law act related 2 accounting, some basic human resources,some marketing,some business economics, etc.
If u need help, may call me, I'll always b there for u
^^
Back to top Go down
lovingyun
Fabuloiser
Fabuloiser
lovingyun

Number of posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:50 pm

acc is easy la
dun worry
anything need help ask me
Back to top Go down
jeremytang
DaiLou
DaiLou
jeremytang

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:52 am

thanks yi yun and kian seong for your help....I know Kian Seong that accounting involves many subtopics like law, business, economics and even IT and forensic...Yes, I really know and thanks for your help.....
Back to top Go down
EnterYourID
SaiLou
SaiLou
EnterYourID

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:33 pm

To TANG: if you are NOT reading it , then you are wasting my effort. So, You MUST read = P

jeremytang wrote:
Today, my father had a word with me...He said either you choose pharmacist or accountant. I just can't help myself. It is hard to choose between them...Please any comments. If I want to choose to become accountant, I will go to Sunway College and if I want to choose to become a pharmacist, i will go to Utar in Ipoh. How ? How ? Please help me...I have time to think for 2 months before SPM result is released.....Help...!!!!

erm, i think there is no point to set a limitation to yourself like " I have 2 months time to think before SPM result is released "

When you are giving urself a time limitation to think, then you are thinking it under pressure. And consequently the output from u that came out under pressure might not be accurate. So, think twice. It's better to take ur time and THINK.. wat i mean is THINK, using ur heart. You may try to do a " Soul Searching" by staying in the room for 1 or 2 days without meeting other ppl or whatsoever. No point to rush yourself, if you cant find out wat u want b4 march, then juz go for May intake.

Another piece of thought. To get to noe wat u really wan among ur choices, it's better for you to think wat kind of life u wan nxt time. Ok, lets say pharmacist , where do pharmacists normally work at ? hospital ? what kind of working environment u wan ? and think, do you hav enuf money to open up a pharmacy shop nxt time ? if not, in which field u gonna work ?

As for accountant, whats the job scope ? and wher do they work ? Considering the life style that u wan in the future, to be vry vry rich ? or just average ? and think, can these jobs lead u to achieve ur dream ? you muz set a goal, and plan everything that can help u to achieve ur goal.

Remember this :

1) A goal is set when it is achievable. Do not set a goal like, I am going to be the richest guy in the world. You can set a goal like this, but not now i guess.

2) When you seek for advices, DO NOT expect ppl to tell you which to choose. Only yourself noe. Others can just GUIDE you to noe more about yourself instead of telling you what you SHOULD choose. =)

Lastly , i would advise u to pay a visit to MPH bookstore and have a look on the accounting text book and oso pharmacy text book. It would help u to get some infos on these 2 subjects. Erm, for me, to save money, i would juz read it on spot, for about few hours instead of buying it.

Cheers and best of luck.

P/s: Sry for writing so long, and thanks for reading =P suddenly vry semangat to write xD

Last edited by EnterYourID on Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lovingyun
Fabuloiser
Fabuloiser
lovingyun

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:15 pm

if u really think deeply n seriously
u can get ur ans within 2 days
Back to top Go down
QC Freedom
Wonderfuier
Wonderfuier
QC Freedom

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:41 pm

tis really true......i mean gt ur ans withing 2 days.......1 more thing..ur future is urs, ur father cant choose for u even giv u choices 2 choose............do u gt another choices except acc n pharmacy??? I think u should reconsider it......or may nt.......
Like you chong say, "You may try to do a " Soul Searching" by staying in the room for 1 or 2 days without meeting other ppl or whatsoever.'
tis is good..so, if can, dun bother bout wat the choices given by ur father, just go 2 find out ur self, ok??
n Finally : 'DO NOT expect ppl to tell you which to choose' from you chong word.....i think tang tang u should put these word in your mind...
All da best....^^
Back to top Go down
=DeNNiS=
Bettier
Bettier
=DeNNiS=

Number of posts : 437

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:05 pm

hmm..any1 going to take MUET OR IELTS exam?Weird
Back to top Go down
EnterYourID
SaiLou
SaiLou
EnterYourID

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:51 pm

me me!! err.. Perhaps.. we may give a try on TOEFL or SAT ?
Back to top Go down
QC Freedom
Wonderfuier
Wonderfuier
QC Freedom

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:39 pm

i wan!!!!! but where 2 take Weird
Back to top Go down
lovingyun
Fabuloiser
Fabuloiser
lovingyun

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:02 pm

act i m not sure wat is tat all about
take 4 wat?
Back to top Go down
QC Freedom
Wonderfuier
Wonderfuier
QC Freedom

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:25 pm

to show other tat ur standard of eng...correct me if i'm wrong...
Back to top Go down
=DeNNiS=
Bettier
Bettier
=DeNNiS=

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:47 pm

er..
some university courses requirement included these few exam..
if wan take..go to the majlis peperiksaan to register...
i think...at Selayang..not sure...
Muet RM60..Ielts RM500..
Back to top Go down
EnterYourID
SaiLou
SaiLou
EnterYourID

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:25 am

TOEFL also about 500 bucks.. SAT is even more exp. Btw.. they have their own text book.. Think mph is selling. Saw 1 in popular b4, i mean TOEFL text book
Back to top Go down
=DeNNiS=
Bettier
Bettier
=DeNNiS=

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:29 pm

dun buy those text book..
if reali wan study..juz buy some pass year Q..
Back to top Go down
ZhOuYeE
Beginner
Beginner
ZhOuYeE

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:44 pm

Everyone seems know what's their interest and what to do after get result..but i'm still lost!! I dun even know what i'm interested in..too many 'dunno' in my life..anyone could help?
Back to top Go down
EnterYourID
SaiLou
SaiLou
EnterYourID

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:52 pm

ZhOuYeE wrote:
Everyone seems know what's their interest and what to do after get result..but i'm still lost!! I dun even know what i'm interested in..too many 'dunno' in my life..anyone could help?

Read page 4 -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which college or U?   which college or U? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which college or U?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3