5 Science 1 Class 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Be Know That You May Enter Some Topic In A New Category That Had Created...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
daily visitor < 5 ~_~ does anyone have some interesting stuff to post up oh ?

Sunway University College

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeremytang
DaiLou
DaiLou
jeremytang

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Sunway University College Empty
PostSubject: Sunway University College   Sunway University College I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:03 am

Sunway University College Logo_resized

Sunway University College P1040510

For me, I studied in Sunway University College....I know everyone says that this place is full of rich sons and daughters who study here. But, actually, some of the courses there really need full concentrations when lecturers are teaching us like Certified Accounting Technician (CAT). The amenities and facilities there are really good, fully occupied computer labs, student centres that we can ask anything about proper stuffs, library which covers two floors (really big), cafetaria (as we all said canteens), tables and benches which spread through the college that provides college students to study and many more. For me, I always really make full use of the facilities.

I had studied there for already three months and I meet a bunch of new friends.. It was really great. We share our own biographys and many more. The lecturers are fine there. Firstly, when I first entered the class, there are already new faces of people sitting there. I just sat there and watching my watch and waited for the arrival of the lecturer.
I just found that the lecturer was late and just couldn't what to do. And I found a Chinese guy just sitting beside me and introduced my name to him...i mean each other..and we both are friends. The Chinese guy was 2 years older than me (means 20 years old). In my suprise, I thought he can already enter ACCA but not CAT. But, he said he wanted to learn the basic one. Thus, we kept in touch and met more new friends during these 3 months. I also thought I want to drive there when I have lesson. Luckily, a mini bus then journeys from my new house area to Sunway College...so I just go there by bus....you know la saving cost haha.....

During these months, as usual I just went back to my house, along the way, I saw Sally walking towards me and just said, HEY WEI LEONG...HOW ARE YOU? I just said that YEAH.. ONE OF THE 5S1 CLASSMATE study with me. Unluckily, she is not studying CAT but studying performing arts ...Yeah, but never mind..I know she has transport to go studying Sunway from Cheras. At first, I really not relaxed and feel upset that I already in a different environment.. No 5S1 class already...No SECONDARY SCHOOL - TAMAN CONNAUGHT....But, I have no choice to accept the fact that we really must grow up and follows our future paths....

It does not matter how hard it is....or we are separated after the year of 2007. As long as this forum still exits or even we have a gathering...we are still 5S1 students forever...OUR SPIRIT & UNITY WILL NEVER LOST...so keep it up 5S1 !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://tvbwonderfulseries-jse.blogspot.com
ohmygodbear
Bettier
Bettier
ohmygodbear

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Sunway University College   Sunway University College I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:54 am

ya~~~~i miss secondary skool a lot~~~it is very different when u r in college~~u kind of hav tat feeling tat u r growing up but sumwhere in between~~~u hav 2 start everything from scrap again~~~~i miss those times when we gossip 2gether or talk bad about those teacher or critizise bout the skool system~~~~but everything cums 2 an end n every1 hav their own stuff 2 do n own future 2 decide~~~~every single 1 of ur will always b in my heart~~~~
Back to top Go down
jeremytang
DaiLou
DaiLou
jeremytang

PostSubject: Re: Sunway University College   Sunway University College I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:36 pm

but never mind joanne we will keep in touch on this forum right?Weird and you can open a topic for you college...and talk about it in this new category
Back to top Go down
jeremytang
DaiLou
DaiLou
jeremytang

PostSubject: Re: Sunway University College   Sunway University College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:30 am

One year had passed. Time was pacing very fast. It seems only yesterday that I had the most memorable moments with all of you. However, I would not forgot the days we went through all obstacles, difficulties in our secondary education lives. As I said, the first post dated 29th May 2008. Now, the date was 13th June 2009. Things had changed around these days. I had met many new friends and the friendship bonds were really good.

Exams...exams....lessons...lessons...I will say everyone including others will have to go through the same paths similar to me. But, determination is the most important thing in order to gain success. Overall, I will say I finally adapted the college life now. I had completed one year 3 months study course. Maybe, I will say I only need to study for more than 3 years before I can graduate.
So, how about you all?! Can you say about your college lives and the others that are interesting and wonderful?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunway University College   Sunway University College I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunway University College
Page 1 of 1